City Mania: Town Building Game（MOD APK (Unlimited Money/Energy) v2.60.2）
- Current Version:
- File size: 3G
1、<p>I don't get a chance to write about controllers you control with your bottom that often.</p><p>You see, VR has a problem you might not have heard about. If you use a standard controller in virtual reality, there's a good chance you'll get sick. Everyone has been scrabbling to get around this issue, and the VRGO seat-pad is certainly one of the most novel.</p><p>See, you control your movement in VR by moving around on the chair. Leaning moves you forward and pivoting can turn you. Essentially you're sitting on a right analogue stick and riding it around to get a sense of movement.</p><p>I had a go at this at the VRTGO conference last week and found it difficult to get my head around at first, but once you've got into pivoting and leaning to move in the 3d space it felt quite intuitive.</p><p>The VRGO is on Kickstarter now, and has hit it's 20k funding target. It can connect wirelessly to a PC, MAC or mobile VR headset with bluetooth, and can be used as either a keyboard or mouse input.</p><p>Because you're only using your bum, your hands are still free to use other controllers like the Leap Motion or a headset's proprietary controllers. I'm not sure if it'll be for everyone, but it's one of the more interesting attempts to get around the right stick problem i've seen so far.</p><p>It doesn't feel right to think it's been a year since Nintendo stopped its production of NES Classic Minis. If you missed out on grabbing the teeny tiny console before, here's your chance as it's back in stock in a few places.</p><p><p>Don’t miss your chance to play 30 of the best retro games ever with #NESClassic Edition, returning to stores this Friday, June 29! https://t.co/HZ63QoStdO pic.twitter.com/u7wSRbQEgy— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) June 27, 2018 I mean, if you keep up with us you'll know that the Mini was coming back in stock today as we reported back in May. After a Tweet on the official page, it seems that both the NES Classic and SNES Classic will be available until the end of 2018... if they don't all sell out first.</p><p>When the NES Mini first launched I don't think it made it to the end of the day before its stock depleted entirely. Unsurprisingly a lot of the systems then went on sale on third-party sites with the price bumped up, so I'd hope that Nintendo has an eye on that. All dreams and wishes, of course.</p><p>The system's currently live on GameStop going for €69.99, on Amazon.co.uk for £60.98, at Best Buy for $59.99, and at Walmart for a steeper $86.95 so far. You can also peruse eBay, but you'll probably have to wade through a fair bit to get to the genuine stuff.</p>
2、'Small show of man was yet upon his chin;New Age Fantasy 2 Sacred Demon War(Emulator port)
3、The Lion, the Wolf, and the Fox
4、And labouring in moe pleasures to bestow them<p>As we approach Halloween more and more games are starting to announce their seasonal events and the ever-popular PUBG Mobile is no different. This year they're resurrecting Infection Mode, bringing some zombie-filled action to the battle royale from today until November 9th.</p><p>This game mode sees players divided into two teams at the start of the match, Zombies and Defenders. It's up to the Zombies to kill all of the Defenders before time runs out. If just one of them manages to survive then the remaining Defender(s) will secure themselves the sought after Chicken Dinner.</p><p>The Defenders will be armed with M416s and AK47s that are kitted out with super Extended Mags. Zombies meanwhile, can only use melee attacks and abilities that operate on cooldowns. Once killed a Defender will respawn as a Zombie with a chance to turn into powerful variants such as Fast, Stealth or Zombie King, which receives a huge attack and defense boost.</p><p>Defenders will also be able to transform into a Vanquisher when only three survivors are remaining. These powerful combatants are capable of permanently killing an Infected, meaning they can't be resurrected after dying as they normally would.</p>PUBG Mobile's popular game variant Payload 2.0 returns with additional firepower and armoured vehicles<p>In addition to the return of Infection Mode, the in-game décor of PUBG Mobile has also been changed to match the season. That means you can expect to see jack-o'-lanterns, gravestones and candles alongside Zombies that are wearing Halloween masks. New costumes are also expected to arrive in the game with more information on these expected to arrive soon.</p><p>PUBG Mobile is available now over on the App Store and Google Play. It's a free-to-play game with in-app purchases.</p>On the lookout for more action-packed multiplayer games? Here are 25 of the best for iPhone and iPad
- City Mania: Town Building Game
- The destined ill she must herself assay?
- <p>The Motorsport Manager series are some of the best sims available on mobile - we've loved every single one of them, and they only get better with each new edition. And now Switch players are getting the chance to enjoy them to, with a new version of the game headed to Nintendo's console on March 14th.</p><p>It's the same Motorsport Manager experience you've come to expect - you'll be hiring drivers, engineers, and more, getting sponsorship deals, improving your facilities, and getting involved in just about every aspect of the motorsporting business.</p><p>Only this time, the game has been rebuilt for the Switch with some neat new additions. That means you can expect a new set of controls to accomodate the Joy-Cons, as well as beefed up graphics and 3D cars. There's also a new circuit in New Zealand exclusive to the platform, plus a night race in Singapore to look forward to.</p>
- <p>Soulfill picked up the Interaction Award at IndieCade 2014 last night. The jury picked it out as the winner for "forcing us to interact in ways we normally wouldn't."</p><p>What form of interaction are we talking about here? Staring at strangers on public transport or while you're waiting around.</p><p>Soulfill is an audio-only game as you only have to follow the instructions of a narrator in your ears to play.</p><p>You play the game by initiating and maintaining eye contact with complete strangers - this scores you points.</p><p>However, you lose points if you make eye contact with somebody already looking at you.</p><p>The whole point of the game, as described by developer Little Wins, is to challenge us to push past the awkwardness of making eye contact with strangers in public.!
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.